The kit is consists of a transmitter and a receiver, popularly used for remote control.
- Frequency: 433Mhz.
- Modulation: ASK
- Receiver data output: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7v
- Transmitor input voltage: 3-12V (high voltage = more transmitting power)
- Transmitting range (work at 5V): 40m indoor, and 100m in open air
Usage:The popular link scenario: MCU -> Encoder -> Transmitter ------ Receiver -> Decoder -> MCU.
- avoid confusing when multiple RF links are in range; and
- isolate disturbance.
You can integrate the encoding and decoding work into the MCU functions on both sides. Whenever there are no RF devices around, you may use it with a direct cable connection.
433Mhz RF Link Kit
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-113990010
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £10.95
- Price in reward points: 200