Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module providing [email protected] (MAX 1.2A) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
5V/300mA also available (DFR0362).
- Stable Power Supply
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): [email protected] (Max: 1.2A)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 43mm (Outer diameter) x 20mm (Inside diameter) x 2.3mm (Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 43mm (Outer diameter) x 20mm (Inside diameter) x 2.3mm (Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm
- Transmitting Module x1
- Receiving Module x1
Wireless Charging Module - 5V/1A
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-DFR0362
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: £9.54
- Price in reward points: 100