The Atlas Scientific E.C. is an electrochemical sensor capable of reading the Electrical Conductivity, total dissolved solids and salinity of a liquid. This is a commonly measured electrochemical parameter used in fish tanks, swimming pools, hydroponic gardening, pollution monitoring and general chemistry.
There are 3 different types of sensors that can be used. This may seem a bit complex, however, it’s actually quite easy.
K 0.1 - This is used for taking readings of pure water. (most commonly sold sensor type.)
K 1.0 - This sensor is used to read naturally occurring fresh water to mildly salty water.
K 10.0 - This sensor is used for saltwater/ocean.
The Atlas Scientific Conductivity kit comes with everything you need to get your laboratory grade embedded Conductivity system up and running.
- 1x Conductivity Circuit
- 1x platinum conductivity probe ( K0.1 for taking readings of pure water)
- 2x 125ml (4oz) calibration solutions (220µs to 3,000µs)
- 1x BNC connector
- 1x BNC connector breakout board
- 1x Conductivity Circuit decal
Electrical Conductivity Kit for FRESH Water
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-EC-KIT-K0
- Reward Points: 215
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £215.94
- Price in reward points: 2200