Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The Atlas Scientific E.C. is an electrochemical sensor capable of reading the Electrical Conductivity, total dissolved solids and salinity of a liquid. This is a commonly measured electrochemical parameter used in fish tanks, swimming pools, hydroponic gardening, pollution monitoring and general chemistry.
There are 3 different types of sensors that can be used. This may seem a bit complex, however, it’s actually quite easy.
K 0.1 - This is used for taking readings of pure water. (most commonly sold sensor type.)
K 1.0 - This sensor is used to read naturally occurring fresh water to mildly salty water.
K 10.0 - This sensor is used for saltwater/ocean.
The Atlas Scientific Conductivity kit comes with everything you need to get your laboratory grade embedded Conductivity system up and running.
- 1x Conductivity Circuit
- 1x platinum conductivity probe ( K 10.0 for taking readings of saltwater/ocean)
- 2x 125ml (4oz) calibration solutions (62,000 µs to 90,000µs)
- 1x BNC connector
- 1x BNC connector breakout board
- 1x Conductivity Circuit decal
Electrical Conductivity Kit for SALT Water (K 10)
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-EC-KIT-K10
- Reward Points: 215
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £215.94
- Price in reward points: 2200