Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
There are many different brands of Dissolved Oxygen meters on the market today. From high-end bench top models, to low cost handheld meters. Some come with custom probes and others can use any off-the-shelf probe. The precision, accuracy and resolution of these different brands varies as wildly as their price. The one thing the embedded systems engineer knows with 100% certainty is that all of these devices are absolutely useless. The embedded systems engineer must have access to the core functional unit of a high-end benchtop device without any of the fluff. The Atlas Scientific™ EZO™ Dissolved Oxygen circuit brings you just that.
Whether you are manufacturing robots, process equipment, sensor arrays, or handheld equipment, Atlas Scientific™ brings you the power and flexibility of a laboratory grade Dissolved Oxygen meter, designed exclusively for robotics.
Welcome to the future of robotic chemical sensing.
- Full range dissolved oxygen readings from 0.01 to +35.99 mg/L
- Accurate dissolved oxygen readings down to the hundreds place (+/- 0.2)
- Temperature compensation
- Salinity compensation
- Pressure compensation
- Flexible calibration protocol supports one point or two calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with an Atlas Scientific™ Dissolved Oxygen probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x61)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Works with any off-the-shelf galvanic
- HDPE dissolved oxygen probe
Sleep mode power consumption
- 0.995mA at 3.3V
- Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
- Weight: 1.77 grams
The Atlas Scientific EZO class embedded D.O. circuit, is our 6th generation embedded dissolved oxygen circuit. This EZO class D.O. circuit, offers the highest level of stability and accuracy. With proper configuration the EZO class D.O. circuit, can
meet, or exceed the accuracy and precision found in most bench top laboratory grade dissolved oxygen meters. The EZO D.O. circuit, can work with any off-the-shelf galvanic HDPE dissolved oxygen probe/sensor/electrode.
This device reads the D.O. from a D.O. probe/sensor/electrode. This device does not include a D.O. probe/sensor/electrode.
- EZO Dissolved Oxygen Circuit Datasheet
- Understanding Dissolved Oxygen
- Wiring Diagram
- Arduino Uno Sample Code
- Arduino Mega Sample Code
- Arduino I2C Sample Code
- Dissolved Oxygen Probe Datasheet
- How to properly cut your probe cable
- Raspberry Pi Sample Code
- Raspberry Pi I2C Sample Code
- Dissolved Oxygen. CAD Footprint File (*.dxf)
- BNC Technical Specs
Dissolved Oxygen Circuit - EZO
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-EZO-DO
- Reward Points: 42
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £40.70
- Price in reward points: 500