Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
Reading electrochemical events in water that is electrically noisy can be a bit tricky. Pumps, heaters, chillers even overhead lights can leak electrical noise into a seemingly closed system. When using a hand held device, such as a pH meter it is automatically immune from electrical noise, this is because its battery powered and does not share a common ground with the rest of your system.
To stop electrical noise you will need to supply your circuitry with isolated power and data lines. The Atlas Scientific PWR-ISO is a simple 8 pin module that will eliminate electrical noise in your sensor application.
- Sources up to 150ma of fully isolated power
- Will work with UART or I2C protocols
- Only 32ma current draw in quiescent mode
- Dimensions: 21.9mm X 21.1mm X 20.4mm (0.86" X 0.83" X 0.80")
- Weight - 4.01 grams
Unisolated power and data lines connect on the IN side.
Isolated power and data come out on the OUT side
Power and Data Line Isolation - PWR-ISO
- Brand: Atlas Scientific
- Product Code: ATLAS-PWR-ISO
- Reward Points: 34
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: £32.68
- Price in reward points: 400