Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The Touch Board is a tool to make your projects interactive, responsive, smart or just fun.
The Touch Board is designed as an easy-to-use platform for a huge range of projects. Use the Touch Board to change the world around you by turning almost any material or surface into a sensor. Paint a lightswitch on your wall, make a paper piano or create a custom interactive surface. Connect anything conductive to one of its 12 electrodes and trigger a sound via its onboard MP3 player, play a MIDI note or do anything else that you might do with an Arduino or Arduino-compatible device
We want the Touch Board to be easy for everyone to use so we’re shipping it pre-programmed with an audio guide. It’s never been easier to start making with an Arduino-based product.
Touch and Distance Sensing
Turn any conductive material into a button or distance sensor. Use Electric Paint to print a button onto an interactive book, make a proximity sensor with a spool of conductive thread or turn the wall of your classroom into an interactive map!
MP3/MIDI and More
An Arduino that plays music! The Touch Board can play MP3 files off of the microSD card, work as a MIDI synthesiser and even send MIDI information to another device (like a laptop or iPad). Connect up a speaker to the 3.5mm audio jack and get going!
The Touch Board is like a supercharged Arduino Leonardo. Program it just like an Arduino, use your existing code and your favourite shields, but don’t forget to check out our awesome libraries and support.
No problem! We built the Touch Board with a LiPo battery charger. Connect your LiPo, put your project in a box and charge via USB. LEDs on the board indicate charging status and an ON/OFF switch means you won’t run down your battery when you’re taking a break.
- Arduino compatible (recognised as an Arduino Leonardo in IDE)
- Atmel ATMega32U4 Microprocessor
- Freescale MPR121 dedicated touch interface
- VLSI VS1053B audio processor
- Arduino Shield Compatible (check pins available)
- 32 KB of Flash Memory of which 4 KB is used for bootloader
- 5V operating voltage (automatic voltage selector for USB or battery operation)
- Built in LiPo battery charging with onboard boost circuit for 5V operation
- 16 MHz clock speed
- Can be powered and programmed over USB
- 20 digital I/O pins (3 used for Touch IC and 5 for MP3 IC – can be disabled)
- 7 PWM channels
- 12 analog input channels
- 12 Touch electrodes of which 8 can be configured as extra digital inputs or outputs with PWM capability
- 84mm x 62mm foot print with maximum height of 10mm (audio connector)
- On/Off switch
- Brand: Bare Conductive
- Product Code: BARE-TOUCHBOARD-CE
- Reward Points: 70
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £70.20
- Price in reward points: 800