Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
The BlueDuino Rev2 is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC with Bluetooth 4.0. a.k.a. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), built in. Just plug in the board and your ready to start programming! It's the easiest way to get Bluetooth 4.0 in your project!
The BlueDuino Rev2 is tiny size Arduino compatible dev board. It's built-in a cc2540 BLE module. The BLE module can work as master or slave mode.
- Built-in CC2540 BLE module
- ATmega32U4 running at 3.3V/8MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE 1.0.6
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
Firmware For CC2540
- The firmware for CC254x BLE module named ZeroBeacon.
- Application iBeacon simulation / iBeacon sniffer / BLE Sensor
- Support UART transparent transfer.
- Support AT commands
- Support upgrade the firmware by serial port.
Open Arduino IDE and choose board "LilyPad USB" to start playing with your BlueDuino Rev2 in just a few easy steps. How it works: The CC254x module communicates with ATMega32U4 through the Hardware Serial Serial1 (RX1, TX0).
- 1 x BlueDuino Rev2
- 1x Male headers (not soldered to board)
Blueduino Rev2 - Arduino compatible plus BLE CC2540
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: APRILBRO-BLUEDUINO2
- Reward Points: 18
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £18.00
- Price in reward points: 200