Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
This DFRobot Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module adapts the XBEE design which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller systems with 3.3V power. This compact module can use AT commands to set the baud rate.
The Bluetooth Bee modules comes with an on-board antenna providing better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port and works with a variety of Bluetooth adapters.
Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module can modify the baud rate to use XBEE adapter. You can use XBEE Arduino controller receives the base plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: = 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: =-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Baud rate default: 9600
- Pair: 1234
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +55℃
- Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm
- Bluetooth Bee (1 unit)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-TEL0023
- Reward Points: 18
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £17.87
- Price in reward points: 200