Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
B-Squares is a 3D modular electronics system with an emphasis on solar power and expandable energy storage, enabling the hobbyist to prototype clean-tech and Arduino inventions faster than ever before.
The Squares have magnetic contacts on each corner which allow them to easily snap together without wires. These magnetic contacts are also used to transmit electric signals between the Squares. This design allows users to quickly assemble Squares into arrays, with power flowing through the array, without wiring or soldering. The Arduino-Square includes a 3.3V Arduino Pro compatible microcomputer with easy access to the shield ports.
- The Software necessary to program the Arduino-Square can be found here http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- You will also need a serial-to-USB connector to connect the Arduino-Square to a PC.
- High strength magnetic contacts.
- Arduino Pro 328 - 3.3V / 16Mhz.
- 14 Digital I/O pins.
- 6 analog input pins.
- Arduino Shield compatible connectors.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Resettable fuse short protection.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Contact Voltage............................. 3.35V to 12V
Temperature.................................. -20°C to 45°C
- Brand: B-Squares
- Product Code: BSQ-ARD11145M
- Reward Points: 43
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £43.95
- Price in reward points: 500