Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The ETH8020 provides 20V free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each and 8 analogue inputs. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 1A at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
The Relays on the ETH8020 can be controlled from the inputs on the ETH484. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
- Number of Relay's - 20
- Analogue Inputs (0-5v) - 8
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over Ethernet.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
20 Channel 16A Relay Ethernet Module (ETH8020)
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: DEVAN-ETH8020
- Reward Points: 109
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: £109.95
- Price in reward points: 1100