Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
Are you itching for an easy way to mount a PSP-like thumb joystick to your project? This Analog Mini Thumbstick Breakout Board will help you do just that!
This is a neat little PCB, on which you can mount a joystick/thumbstick -- we recommend this one. Since it's analog, you'll need two analog reading pins on your microcontroller to determine X and Y.
We designed the breakout so that you can attach the thumbstick to a panel easily. A 4-pin 0.1" spaced header makes it easy to connect either in a perfboard/breadboard setting or free wiring, with header on both siders it is mechanically stable. You'll need to solder a thumbstick into the PCB using a soldering iron and solder, but its very simple and will only take a minute.
Includes 1 x 8-pin 0.1 inch male header. Note: Thumbstick itself is not included.
- For a tutorial on how to read analog joysticks, check out this Arduino tutorial - it can easily be extended to any microcontroller!
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing library
- Product Dimensions: 26.6mm x 25.4mm x 1.7mm / 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 2.3g / 0.1oz
Analog Mini Thumbstick Breakout Board 
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: ADA-3246
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.95
- Price in reward points: 100