Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
Ever wanted your robot to speak and report what's going on? Or have your plants request a drink? The Speech Synthesis Shield for Arduino gives your robots and projects a voice.
The Speech Synthesis Shield is designed to be easily stack on any standard Arduinos. It uses a XFS5051CE speech synthesis chip from IFLYTEK which combines world leading technology and high degree of integration. Languages such as Chinese and English are both supported, dialets such as Cantonese and mixed speech are also functional with this module. The navigation mode allows proprietary reading of places, especially formatted for weather forecast with broadcast voice. Three interfaces are available for use with this module: UART, IIC and SPI.
Note: Speaker is not included.
- Voice reminder
- Speaking out the temperature or the humidity of your room instead of displaying data
- and EVEN speak your program out when there is no LCDs for you to check
A Voice Stimulator using DFRduino Uno, Speech Synthesis Shield and a Speaker
- General or pin Header Connector
- Run/Prog switch contained
- Baud rate: 4800, 9600, 57600, 115200
- LED Busy Indicator
- Voltage: +5V
- Size: 56 x 53 mm
- Weight: 26 gram
- 11 grades of speaking speed
- Be able to speak Chinese in the way of localism or not
- Be able to speak English
- Both male and female voice supported
- Chinese Family name available
- Symbol reading available
- Speech Synthesis Shield x1
Speech Synthesis Shield for Arduino
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-DFR0273
- Reward Points: 38
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £36.64
- Price in reward points: 400