The Arduino Sidekick Basic Kit is designed to be used with your Arduino / Seeeduino / Seeeduino ADK / Maple Lilypad or any MCU board. It contains everything needed for a first-time user to connect his/her computer to an Arduino. It includes many of the most popular accessories for DIY projects : like Breadboard, Jumper wires, Color LEDs, Resistors, Buzzer, etc. All of these coming with its own handy box are easy transport and minimal clutter.
- Breadboard x1
- Green LED x5
- Red LED x5
- RGB Common Anode LED x1
- Ceramic Capacitor (10nF x10+100nF x10)
- Aluminum capacitor (100uF x5)
- Resistor (330R x10 ;1k x10 ; 10k x10)
- Tilt switch x1
- Thermistor x1
- Photo resistor x1
- Diode x1
- Buzzer x1
- Button x5
- Switch x5
- Mini Servo x1
- Potentiometer with knob x1
- Breadboard jumper wire x25 (5x long, 20x short) Breadboard x1
- Box x4
- There is a solderless breadboard, therefore, there is no need to purchase a soldering iron or to learn how to solder.
- There are plenty of jumper wires which are long and flexible with rigid tips. These jumper wires are much better than the fixed length solid wire jumpers of the past.
- There are plenty of LEDs and resistors for your first project, including a RGB LED which is a single LED package with three primary colored LEDs inside. By adjusting the intensity of the different primary colored LEDs, the colors will mix together and produce all the colors of the rainbow.
- There is even an educational how-to card to read the resistor values.
- The tilt switch is a very simple device with a small metal ball inside. If the device is tilted to one side the metal ball will touch electrical contacts. This sensor is useful for a variety of projects like a DIY burglar alarm.
- The thermistor is useful for projects when you want to detect the temperature.
- The photo resistor can detect light,and it works with light bulbs and sunlight. Photo resistors are commonly used for detecting when it's dark and turning lights on at night.
- The buzzer in the kit works especially well for playing the Mario Brothers theme song.
- There is a Mini Servo motor. You can use it to open and close a deadbolt, lightswitch or valve. You could even use it to make a mini catapult.
- The potentiometer is a great input device. You can use it to control the angle of the Servo arm or the intensity of LEDs.
Sidekick Basic Kit for Arduino v2
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-110060025
- Reward Points: 17
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £17.96
- Price in reward points: 200