The DMX-USB-RX-D8 module is a fully compliant with the latest USITT DMX512-A standard, E1.11-2004. This small module, powered by a single 9V AC or DC supply, provides 8 Digital outputs. These can be a phase control output for solid state relays, pulse outputs for driving standard R/C type servo's or simple digital 5v high/low signals.
- Fully compliant with the latest USITT DMX512-A standard.
- Backwards compatible with the older USITT DMX512/1990 standard.
- Easy to use configuration via a USB port. PC application supplied, no dip switches to worry about.
- Uses a single 9V AC or DC supply for power.
- Module can be set to any DMX address from 1-505.
- Digital output with preset thresholds from 10% to 90%
- Phase Controlled Dimmer output for connection to SSR.
- Servo output with a preset range of output pulse widths for R/C type servo's.
- DMX feed though on all pins, including 4 & 5.
- Selectable 120 Ohm termination.
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: DEVAN-DMX-USB-RX-D8
- Reward Points: 39
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: £37.45
- Price in reward points: 400