24V 20A H Bridge Motor Drive - MD03
The MD03 is a medium power motor driver, designed to supply power beyond that of any of the low power single chip H-Bridges that exist. Main features are ease of use and flexibility. The motor's power is controlled by Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) of the H-Bridge at a frequency of 15khz ( 7.5khz before version 12).
The 15v MOSFET drive voltage is generated onboard with a charge pump, so the module requires only two supply voltages;
1. A standard 5V supply for the control logic, only 50mA maximum is required.
2. The H-Bridge has a rating of 60v allowing Motor voltages up to 24vdc.
Control of the module can be any of;
a. I2C bus, up to 8 MD03 modules, switch selectable addresses.
b. 0v-2.5-5v analog input. 0v full reverse, 2.5v center stop, 5v full forward.
c. 0v-5v analog input with separate direction control
d. RC mode. Controlled directly from the RC receiver output.
e. PWM. A simple onboard filter means you can use a 0%-100% 20khz or greater instead of analog.
- Voltage - 5v logic supply and 5v - 24v for the motor
- Current - 50mA Max for logic and up to 20A for the motor
- Control 1 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 5v (or PWM equiv.) with separate direction control
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Controlled by standard Radio Control system. Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - I2C Interface, full control, acceleration and status reporting. Up to 8 modules on bus. SCL speed up to 1MHz
- Current limiter - Preset at 20A
- Temperature limiter - Reduces power gracefully if module overheats
- Size - 113mm x 52mm x 30mm
- Availability: 3
- Brand: Devantech
- Reward Points: 72
- Product Code: DEVAN-MD03
- Weight: 999.00g
- SKU: DEVAN-MD03