The WIFI002 provides 2 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each, the module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 1A at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
The Relays on the WIFI002 can be controlled from the inputs on the WIFI484. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
- Number of Relay's - 2
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over WIFI.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
- Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
- Full WIFI002 Documentation
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the WIFI002 is here: HF115FD datasheet
Android & iPhone Apps.
We have a free app IO network available for Android and iPhone to remotely control your relays, download from Google Play or iTunes. Search for "Devantech" and you will find the app.
WiFi 2 Relays at 16Amp (WIFI002)
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: DEVAN-WIFI002
- Reward Points: 59
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: £59.95
- Price in reward points: 600