Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
The WIFI8020 provides 20 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each and 8 analogue inputs. The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 1A at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
The Relays on the WIFI8020 can be controlled from the inputs on the WIFI484. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
Controlled over WIFI using simple TCP/IP commands.
- Relays - 20
- Analogue Inputs - 8
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- WIFI setup from a USB port
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
- Free Android and iPhone Apps are available to remotely control this module.
Android & iPhone Apps.
We have a free app IO network available for Android and iPhone to remotely control your relays, download from Google Play or iTunes. Search for "Devantech" and you will find the app.
WiFi 20 Relays at 16Amp with 8 Analogue Inputs (WIFI8020)
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: DEVAN-WIFI8020
- Reward Points: 139
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £139.90
- Price in reward points: 1400