Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
This is the DFRduino Uno V3.0 from DFRobot. It is fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3. This board features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. An added bonus is that our DFRduino is still using the DIP package AVR Chip, which means you can remove it to update/reprogram the chip's firmware, or even to place it on a finished, more compact project.
The cool thing about our new DFRduino microcontroller is that the headers use different colours to feature I/O ports of different types, red for Power Section, blue for Analog I/O, and green for Digital I/O. These colours match our sensor cables. This makes it really easy to figure out where to connect sensors, or to identify which side is Analog (blue) or Digital (green).
This board added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is not a connected pin, which is reserved for future purposes.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 (DIP Package)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Size: 75x54x15 mm
- Environment Friendly: ROHS Compliance
- DFRduino Uno V3.0 (1 unit)
DFRduino UNO R3
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-DFR0216
- Reward Points: 17
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £16.53
- Price in reward points: 200