Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
These LED string lights are composed of a series of LEDs that have a warm white glow. You can make a fading effect using Arduino PWM. They can be used as decorations and for other interesting lighting applications. Use them as outdoor string lights, string lights in your bedroom, on your patio or on a globe, even as christmas lights.
Note: Use the provided adapter to power the string to avoid risk of damage.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, Joule and Curie.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 ~ 5V (5V Recommended)
- LED Length: 4 meters/ 40 LEDs
- Adapter Dimension: 30 x 22 mm / 1.18 x 0.86 inches
- Weight: 26g
- Gravity: LED String Lights (Warm White) x1
- LED String Lights Adapter x1
- Gravity Digital Cable x1
LED String Digital Lights - Warm White (Gravity)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-DFR0448
- Reward Points: 11
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £11.65
- Price in reward points: 200