Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The TCS34725 I2C Colour sensor uses optical techniques to detect colours in its surrounding environment providing a digital reading of red, green and blue (RGB) values.
The TCS34725 has a high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and includes an IR blocking filter making it an ideal colour sensing solution for use under varied lighting conditions. The sensor also includes four ultra-bright LEDs to allow the sensor to work without external light resources.
The module works via your Arduino’s I2C bus and includes PH2.0-4P and XH2.54 (breadboard) interfaces to meet a range of user scenarios.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Operating Current: 65 uA
- Detection Range: 3 - 10 mm
- The Clock Frequency: 0 - 400 KHZ
- Interface: I2C
- Temperature Range: -30C - + 70C
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 23 mm / 0.73 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 12g
- TCS34725 I2C Colour Sensor For Arduino x1
- PH2.0-4P I2C Cable x1
- XH2.54-3P Pin Headers x2
RGB Colour Sensor - TCS34725
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-SEN0212
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £9.95
- Price in reward points: 100