Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
The TCS34725 I2C Colour sensor uses optical techniques to detect colours in its surrounding environment providing a digital reading of red, green and blue (RGB) values.
The TCS34725 has a high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and includes an IR blocking filter making it an ideal colour sensing solution for use under varied lighting conditions. The sensor also includes four ultra-bright LEDs to allow the sensor to work without external light resources.
The module works via your Arduino’s I2C bus and includes PH2.0-4P and XH2.54 (breadboard) interfaces to meet a range of user scenarios.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Operating Current: 65 uA
- Detection Range: 3 - 10 mm
- The Clock Frequency: 0 - 400 KHZ
- Interface: I2C
- Temperature Range: -30C - + 70C
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 23 mm / 0.73 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 12g
- TCS34725 I2C Colour Sensor For Arduino x1
- PH2.0-4P I2C Cable x1
- XH2.54-3P Pin Headers x2
RGB Colour Sensor - TCS34725
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-SEN0212
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £9.95
- Price in reward points: 100