Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
This Gravity Analog 20A current sensor is based on the Hall current sensing principle. It can be used for AC or DC current measurement, has a wide voltage range, a small footprint, requires no soldering and has a high level of precision.
We have added high-voltage isolation in the circuit design for safety reasons and a non-conductive acrylic plate has been attached to the bottom of the PCB to prevent accidents such as short circuits, electric shocks and any other potential danger.
This component is the newest member of our Gravity series. All Gravity components include a standard 3-pin interface to make it simple to use and easy to connect to all Arduino compatible boards. It is ideal for any automation control applications.
- Gravity 3 pin interface
- Analog voltage output
- High voltage isolation
- Measures DC and AC current
- Power Supply: +5.0V
- Current Range: 0 ~ ±20A DC，0 ~ 17A (RMS) AC
- Measurement Endure: 220V AC, 311V DC
- Relative Error: ±3%
- Dimension: 39 x 22 x 17mm/ 1.53 x 0.87 x 0.67 inches
- Interface: Gravity PH2.0-3P
- Weight: 18g
- Gravity: Analog 20A Current Sensor x1
- Gravity Analog Sensor Cable x1
20A Current Analog Sensor (Gravity)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-SEN0214
- Reward Points: 14
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: £14.95
- Price in reward points: 200