Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
We worked with Stanford University to design the Hapkit Board, which supports the Hapkit open-source haptic device.
It merges a microcontroller Atmega328, Micro SD card Slot and Motor driver L298P, which can achieve these functions: control operation, data recording, motor driver.
There are Hapkit-specific sensor connections: Mr Sensor connection and FSR Sensor connection.
It has a standard Arduino Shield shape with Grove Interfaces, making it convenient to connect more modules. It is powered from the Micro USB or a 7v ~ 15v external power supply. External power must be used when driving DC motors.
- Working Voltage: 5V ~ 15V
- Micorcontroller: Atmega328p
- Support SD Card Type: Micro SD card, FAT/FAT32 (less than 2G)
- Max output current per channel: 2A
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
You can develop a Hapkit using the Hapkit Board and following the instructions for building/purchasing the other hardware at http://hapkit.stanford.edu.
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-102990020
- Reward Points: 26
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £25.60
- Price in reward points: 300