Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
We worked with Stanford University to design the Hapkit Board, which supports the Hapkit open-source haptic device.
It merges a microcontroller Atmega328, Micro SD card Slot and Motor driver L298P, which can achieve these functions: control operation, data recording, motor driver.
There are Hapkit-specific sensor connections: Mr Sensor connection and FSR Sensor connection.
It has a standard Arduino Shield shape with Grove Interfaces, making it convenient to connect more modules. It is powered from the Micro USB or a 7v ~ 15v external power supply. External power must be used when driving DC motors.
- Working Voltage: 5V ~ 15V
- Micorcontroller: Atmega328p
- Support SD Card Type: Micro SD card, FAT/FAT32 (less than 2G)
- Max output current per channel: 2A
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
You can develop a Hapkit using the Hapkit Board and following the instructions for building/purchasing the other hardware at http://hapkit.stanford.edu.
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-102990020
- Reward Points: 26
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £25.60
- Price in reward points: 300