UF0 is all-in-one arduino-compatible prototyping platform powered by ST STM32F051C8T6 Cortex-M0. It also integrates with Seeed Studio grove 4-pin interface, which can be connected with major grove families, making prototype easier and faster. The TSC capacitive touch controller is the unique character for you to have fun with your finger, easy to control the sensors with the touch panel but not programming and it has 32bit timer and 12bit DAC,I2C, UART interfaces for extension.
Integrated with DC-DC Step-down power chip, it can provide highly efficient and stable power for the shields and other modules, especially suitable for those who want to build a product.
Arduino IDE for the software development, it makes your prototype start quickly. It supports Grove starter kit for Arduino from Seeedstudio perfectly .
Who’s UF0 For?
UF0 is open source for everyone who ever played or want to try arduino, grove, ST Cortex-M0 chipset, for smart device and practical manufacturable product development. It is for makers, electronic enthusiasts, engineers, programmers and designers.
- ARM-base 32-bit Cortex-M0 MCU with Low power consumption and high performance
- Up to 8K RAM and 64K ROM
- Capacitive touch sensor ,three Capacitive key in Android Style with more fun
- 7-24V DC wide range input, high efficiency and powerful power supply to hook up stronger device
- Arduino and Grove compatible with support for a rich set of third-party expansion boards
- Dual UART and I2C (Grove Interface) for expansion boards
Size L x W: 83.8 x 53.4mm
Processor: ST STM32F051C8T6, 48MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU
Memory: 8KB SRAM, 64KB Flash
Working Voltage: 3.3V
Input Voltage: 7V - 24V
Output Voltage: 5V/2A 3.3V/500mA
Digital IO: 14 (6 x PWM)
Analog Output: 6 (3.3V, 1 *DAC output)
UF0 - STM32F0 Cortex-M0 - Arduino compatible (Grove)
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-102990172
- Reward Points: 32
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £32.95
- Price in reward points: 400