Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
- Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don't need to read instructions!
- support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
- ST - LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. Firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST - LINK V2!
- Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection.
- Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
ST-Link for STM8 STM32 Interface Programmer v2
- Brand: STMicroelectronics
- Product Code: STLINK-STM-V2
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £12.82
- Price in reward points: 200