The USB-GPIO12 is a general purpose processor module using the PIC18F14K50. This chip has a USB module built in which we have used to implement Microchip's HID Boot-loader. This boot-loader is already programmed into USB-GPIO12 and ready for use. The USB-GPIO12 is powered from the USB bus and the 5v supply is available for your own circuits. Maximum current required by the module is 20mA with both LED's on, leaving 80mA available to your circuits from a standard 100mA USB port.
- Operates from USB power with 80mA to spare for your own circuits from a standard 100mA USB port.
- 12MIPs processor performance.
- Example programs to get you quickly up and running.
- Pin selectable reset to Bootloader or Appilication.
- Free development tools from Microchip.
- Full USB-GPIO12 Documentation
- The schematic of the GPIO12 is here usb-gpio12.pdf
- Wiring and Software Examples for Popular Controllers
12 I/O USB Controller - PIC18F14K50 (USB-GPIO12)
- Brand: Devantech
- Product Code: DEVAN-USB-GPIO12
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: £11.43
- Price in reward points: 200