The Stalker Kit includes all necessary components to work with Seeeduino Stalker V3.0. It can be used outdoors as it comes with a plastic and waterproof enclosure. You can even develop projects with it in the water. The kit includes a Solar Panel and a LiPo Battery. They might be used in remote areas like desert or jungle with the solar energy harvested and stored in the LiPo Battery.
- Seeeduino-Stalker v3: The Arduino Compatible WSN Node.
- Lithium-ion polymer Battery - 1050mAh Capacity: Charged from Solar Panel using Stalker v3.
- SanDisk microSD™ Card 4GB: Logs the sensor values and time-stamp data.
- Mini USB cable 100cm: As programming cable used with UartSBee.
- UartSBee V4: Provides USB-Serial port to program Stalker V3 using Arduino IDE.
- 6 pin cable: Connects UartSBee to Seeeduino.
- Seeeduino Stalker v3 enclosure: Waterproof plastic case.
- 0.5w Solar Panel 53x53mm: Power Source.
- CR2032 Button Cell
- 1 x Seeeduino-Stalker v3
- 1 x Lithium-ion polymer Battery - 1050mAh Capacity
- 1 x SanDisk microSD™ Card 4GB
- 1 x Mini USB cable 100cm
- 1 x UartSBee V4
- 1 x 6 pin cable
- 1 x Seeeduino Stalker v3 enclosure
- 1 x 0.5w Solar Panel 53x53mm
- 1 x CR2032 Button Cell
Seeeduino Stalker v3 - Waterproof Solar Kit
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-110010003
- Reward Points: 64
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £61.70
- Price in reward points: 700