Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
An OLED display works without a backlight. Thus, it can display deep black levels and can be thinner and lighter than a liquid crystal display (LCD). In low ambient light conditions such as a dark room an OLED screen can achieve a higher contrast ratio than an LCD. OLED technology is used in commercial applications such as displays for mobile phones and portable digital media players, car radios and digital cameras among others.
OLED 2864 display module is a compact monochrome graphic display module from DFRobot. It embeds a 0.96" OLED with 128x64 high resolution. Because of the advantages of OLED technology, the module has wider viewing angles and improved brightness compared with the character LCD.
The driver chip of OLED module is SSD1306. So it's designed to be driven via I2C interface, which is a easier and small number I/O occupied way. With the Arduino OLED library, you get a simple solution for drawing everything you want. The simple to use library functions can produce text in a variety of sizes as well as draw shapes (which can include user definable bitmapped characters such as logos).
This module directly supports Arduino controllers. And it works with .NET gadgeteer series controllers and Dreamer Mega controller as well. Using the IDC10 connectors make it possible to be driven by .NET Gadgeteer-compatible mainboard as well as the Dreamer Mega .NET Gadgeteer style easy to use microcontroller based on Arduino.
- Working Voltage: 3.3v
- Max power consumption: [email protected]
- Connection & interface:
- .NET gadgeteer connector (IDC10) - Socket: I type
- I2C for Arduino - 2.54mm pins x6
- compact and 128x64 high resolution
- 0.96" oled display module
- Support Dreamer Mega controller and .NET Gadgeteer-compatible mainboard
- Directly support Arduino controllers
- Switch used to enable/disable the pull-up resistors for I2C interface
- I2C address:
- 0x3C - DC pin connected to GND
- 0x3D - DC pin connected to 3.3v
- Size: 42x32x8mm
- OLED 2864 Display module 1unit
OLED 128x64 Display Module (.NET Gadgeteer Compatible)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-TOY0007
- Reward Points: 21
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £21.54
- Price in reward points: 300