Need a case for your ePaper display project? Look no further! We have developed the PaPiRus HAT case - a custom, transparent top case for the PaPiRus ePaper / eInk Raspberry Pi HAT module that will cater for any size screen up to 2.7".
ePaper is a display technology that mimics the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike conventional displays, ePaper reflects light - just like ordinary paper - and is capable of holding text and images indefinitely, even without electricity. Because of this, ePaper displays and single board computers or microcontrollers are a match made in heaven as together they use a very small amount of power whilst still bringing a display to your project.
By combining the PaPiRus case, PaPiRus HAT and a Raspberry Pi board, you can now have a fully enclosed low power display that will be protected from any potential damage. As ePaper screens are delicate, this case will help to significantly reduce the chance of any cracks occurring. We also have a case for our PaPiRus Zero eInk/ePaper display for the Pi Zero.
- 4 button actuators allow you to use the programmable buttons on the PaPirus HAT without the need to open up the case
- All ports on the PaPiRus HAT and Raspberry Pi are accessible
- A clear transparent top allows you to keep an eye on your ePaper project
- Comes with 4 x rubber feet
- Can be wall mounted
View the PaPiRus Case in 3D here.
Please note: This item does not come with a Raspberry Pi or a PaPiRus HAT module.
- Weight: 0.080 kg
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.4 x 3.2 cm
PaPiRus HAT Case
- Brand: Pi-Supply
- Product Code: PIS-0411
- Reward Points: 14
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: £14.82
- Price in reward points: 200