Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
Need to detach or debug your HAT? Then the Black HAT Hack3r is for you!
A nifty little tool that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT. Ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes un-assembled in kit form
We made this for ourselves when debugging new HAT designs but found it so gosh-darn useful that we thought you might like it too!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3 x 40-way pin header
- 4 x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4 x Rubber non-slip feet
Black HAT Hack3r for Raspberry Pi
- Brand: Pimoroni
- Product Code: PIM-PIM059
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: 7 - 14 Days
- Ex Tax: £10.40
- Price in reward points: 200