Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Turn your Raspberry Pi into a spaceship!
The kit is a great way to introduce yourself to robots and controlling motors with your Raspberry Pi. It even includes a camera mount so your little robot can take pictures while it's roaming around!
There is no soldering required and the whole kit can be put together with asmall flat-head screwdriver.
- Laser cut chassis
- Raspberry Pi camera mount
- 2 x super-grippy moon-buggy wheels
- 2 x push header motors (298:1 ratio)
- 0.5" front castor wheel
- Jumper leads
- 2 x motor mounting brackets
- 2 x battery clips (battery optional and not included)
- Nuts, bolts, and other fixings
Build up your robot and program it in Python, Scratch, or whatever language you prefer! Add a USB battery pack (not included) and a WiFi dongle and you can make it roam free!
Does not include the Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Camera, or Explorer HAT (Pro or pHAT).
Connor Plant has produced a video tutorial to help you build your STS-Pi, below.
STS-Pi - Build a Roving Robot
- Brand: Pimoroni
- Product Code: PIM-PIM142
- Reward Points: 20
- Availability: 7 - 14 Days
- Ex Tax: £20.00
- Price in reward points: 300