Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
These aluminum gearmotor brackets let you mount Pololu’s 37D mm metal gearmotors to your project. The brackets are sold in pairs, and each bracket includes six M3 screws for securing the motor to the bracket. Each bracket also features fourteen mounting holes for M3 or #4-size screws (not included), giving you a variety of mounting options.
- Product Wiki
- Pololu stamped L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors mechanical drawing: These dimensions apply to all brackets sold on or after June 11, 2014. The only change is the thickness of the bracket, which went from 1.5 mm to 2 mm.
- Pololu stamped L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors mechanical drawing (older, thinner version): These dimensions apply to all brackets sold before June 11, 2014; brackets sold after this date are 0.5 mm thicker.
- 3D model of Pololu Stamped Aluminum L-Bracket for 37D mm Metal Gearmotors
- Zippy: an Arduino Nano-based balancing robot: Zippy is an RC balancing robot created by Larry McGovern. It uses an Arduino Nano to read pulses from an RC receiver and accelerometer and...
- Balancing Robot: This balancing robot by Kristian Lauszus uses two 37D metal gearmotors with encoders that are mounted with gearmotor brackets and driven with a...
Stamped Aluminum L-Bracket Pair for 37D mm Metal Gearmotors 
- Brand: Pololu
- Product Code: POL-1084
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: £10.65
- Price in reward points: 200