Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (+12VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable 12V PoE Output Splitter based on IEEE 802.3af standard. It can divide power and data signals from a network cable, and can be used with any PoE power supply equipment (PoE injector) that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Supports 10/100M data transmission
- 44V-57V power voltage input makes it very convenient to use direct current DC48V power from generator room or PoE power supply equipment, standard or non-standard PoE injector, PoE switch, etc.
- Supplies 1 Amp regulated DC12V power on a 2.1mm DC barrel jack - suitable for small projects.
For use only with true 802.3af routers! If you don't have a PoE injector / hub / router, check out our passive PoE cable kit
- Product Dimensions: 300.0mm x 35.0mm x 28.0mm / 11.8" x 1.4" x 1.1"
- Product Weight: 62.5g / 2.2oz
802.3af PoE Output Data + Power Splitter - 12V 1A 
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: ADA-3238
- Reward Points: 14
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £14.95
- Price in reward points: 200