Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
This is a small DC - DC boost module that converts a 0.9V - 5V power source to standard 5V, making it capable of supplying power to an Arduino microcontroller and other small electronic devices that use a 5V input. It integrates a PFM DC-DC boost control chip. The maximum output current is up to 500 ~ 600 mA. There are two power input ports, PH2.0 and KF235-3.81-2P.
Note: Please pay attention to the battery polarity when connecting the battery.
- Input Voltage: 0.9 V to 5 V
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Conversion Efficiency: 85% (Typ.)
- Duty ratio coefficient: 66% to 78%
- The input interface: PH2.0; KF235-3.81-2P
- Output interface: USB
- Size: 43 x 33 mm/ 1.69 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 14g
- DC-DC Boost Module x1
DC-DC Boost Module (0.9V to 5V)
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-FIT0471
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £7.65
- Price in reward points: 100