Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
RPLIDAR is a low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by RoboPeak. The system can perform 360 degree scan within 6 meter range. The produced 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
RPLIDAR’s scanning frequency reached 5.5 hz when sampling 360 points each round. And it can be configured up to 10 hz maximum.
RPLIDAR is basically a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work excellent in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without sunlight.
RPLIDAR can be used in below application area：
- General robot navigation and localization (Home service robot/cleaning robot)
- Smart toy’s obstacle avoidance
- Environment scanning and 3D re-modeling
- General simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
RPLIDAR is based on laser triangulation ranging principle and uses high-speed vision acquisition and processing hardware developed by RoboPeak. The system measures distance data in more than 2000 times’ per second and with high resolution distance output (<1% of the distance).
The high-speed ranging scanner system is mounted on a spinning rotator with a build-in angular encoding system. During rotating, a 360 degree scan of the current environment will be performed.
- Development Kit User Manual
- RoboPeak website
- github repos: https://github.com/robopeak/rplidar_ros
- RPLIDAR Driver Lib for Arduino: download
- Appnote Doc: English
- Rplidar Review by Gavin (@MechatronicsGuy)
- ICP-SLAM based on RoboPeak Low cost RP-Lidar and mrpt (1min 23sec)
- RoboPeak Low Cost 360degree 5hz LIDAR (2min 46sec)
360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Kit (RPLIDAR)
- Brand: RoboPeak
- Product Code: RPLIDAR
- Reward Points: 391
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £391.14
- Price in reward points: 4000