Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
Only 3.3v supported for motor encoder connectors and Grove connectors
The 4WD Driver Platform V1.0 is a multi-purpose, all-in-one development platform based on Intel Edison. It is specially designed for robotics applications. Fully compatible with Arduino open source platform and Linux, supports multiple programming models: Node.js, Python, C/C++, ROS and OpenCV. In addition, users are able to extend this platform with hundreds of existing Seeed Grove modules such as sensors, LEDs, servos and motors easily with 4WD Driver Platform V1.0.
With the integrated 4 way DC motor driver and wireless capabilities, the 4WD Driver Platform V1.0 is a perfect companion for you to enter into the robot world.
- Support USB to device Uart bridge
- Support OTG
- Support SPI program port
- Support Grove Interface: 1x Uart; 3x I2C
- Support 4 way encoder motor drive (PeakCurrent: 3A)
- Support overcurrent, overloading and short circuit protection function
- Motor Driver Constant Current: 4x 2A
- Standby Current: <150mA
- Output Voltage: 5V / 4V / 3.3V / 1.8V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Size: 130 x 110 mm
4WD Driver Platform v1.0
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-105090001
- Reward Points: 61
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £61.95
- Price in reward points: 700