Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
GoPiGo is a robot car! The Base Kit is perfect if you already have a Raspberry Pi and want to get it moving. It comes with everying you need to get your Raspberry Pi rolling including the GoPiGo board, chassis, wheels, motors, encoders, and power battery pack.
With so many programming languages and USB accesories available for the Pi, you can turn your GoPiGo into anything from a WiFi controlled robot for exploring the scary spaces behind the couch to an autonomous rocket launching office enforcer. With the Raspberry Pi acting as the brains of the robot, the possibilities are infinite
- Easily assembled: Assembled in 20 minuets or less and require no prior expertise.
- Strong Extensibility: Starting from getting the robot move to trying the new functions, such as mount the camera, the blinking LED and other sensors.
- Interested Application scenarios: Mount the camera open up the possibility of all awesome projects, such as remotely delivering drinks, monitoring children and pets, exploring the house or some scary place. It can also be controlled by PS3 Controller!
- Grove connectors: Unique enough than any other robot kits in the market, no soldering required which allows you to add a number of interesting Grove components in your projects.
- GoPiGo board (red board)
- chassis (frame, wheels, hardware)
- power battery pack + cable (batteries not included)
What’s not included?
Suggested components required to make it a mobile robot (NOT INCLUDED):
- Raspberry Pi (any model): This board is the main brains of the robot that will connect to the GoPiGo board.
- mini Wi-Fi Dongle: Can be plugged in to the Raspberry Pi so you can unplug the ethernet cord and make it function as a remote control, mobile car.
- Ethernet Cable: Required for plugging in to your computer to program the GoPiGo.
- Power Supply & Micro USB Cable: Wall plug to power your Raspberry Pi while you are programming it, rather than using the batteries.
- microSD Card: Required “hard drive” for the Raspberry Pi , which are not included
- Batteries: GoPiGo requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts, but we don’t sell them.
What’s required for assembly?
- Assembly requires a philips head screw driver & 8 AA batteries (not included).
- Assembly instructions can be found on our support page.
- For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
- Hackster.io: Windows 10 on GoPiGo
- Average man vs raspberrypi: The GoPiGo Raspberry Pi Robot Car
- International Business times: GoPiGo: Turn Your Raspberry Pi into a Fully Functioning Robot
- Blog Review: GoPiGo Robot Car for Raspberry Pi
GoPiGo Base Kit
- Brand: Raspberry Pi
- Product Code: DEXIND-GoPiGo_Starter_Kit
- Reward Points: 99
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £94.26
- Price in reward points: 1000