Arduboy is an open platform for people to play, ceate and share games. A game system the size of a credit card. Choose your favourite classic game from the completely free Arduboy Arcade. Built on the popular Arduino software, its also an excellent way to learn how to program! Because you can learn to make your own games, Arduboy is a game system the size of your imagination!
- 1.3 Brilliant Black & White OLED Display
- 6 Tactile Momentary Push Buttons
- 2 Channel Piezo Speaker
- Durable Metal & Polycarbonate Construction
- 8+ Hour Battery Life & Rechargable
- Fully Programmable with Arduino!
- Processor: ATmega32u4 (same as Arduino Leonardo & Micro)
- Memory: 32KB Flash, 2.5KB RAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 w/ built in HID profile
- Inputs: 6 momentary tactile buttons
- Outputs: 128x64 1Bit OLED, 2 Ch. Piezo Speaker & Blinky LED
- Battery: 180 mAh Thin-Film Lithium Polymer
- Programming: Codebender, Arduino IDE, GCC & AVRDude
A polycarbonate front, ultra thin circuit board, and stamped metal back gave us the ultimate combination.
A rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides over 8 hours of battery life. The cable charges the Arduboy and can be used to upload new games!
Every game published on Arduboy Arcade will be free, open source and available to be edited. We have sent out over a hundred developer kits and here are a few titles the community has built and we are working on adapting to the platform:
Special thanks to the Arduino Gaming Community!! We are proud to join the party of open source gaming started by these awesome projects that pioneered the way to make and share games!
You can find various games from Arduboy community here.
The Arduboy looks like a tiny knockoff Game Boy and in a lot of ways, that's exactly what it is. - The verge
Create your own games, learn to program or download from a library of open source games for free thats the promise of Arduboy. - Elecktor
The original Arduboy looked a bit like a tiny Game Boy. You hold in portrait-style and the D-pad and A and B buttons are located below the display. - Geek
The Arduboy Classic is actually using the case, button and LCD screen from a classic Game Boy. - Hackaday
- 1x Arduboy (Colour: White)
Arduboy - Pocket Sized Open Source Gaming System
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: ARDUBOY
- Reward Points: 48
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: £46.50
- Price in reward points: 500