Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
Whether making and receiving telephone calls over a radio link using external speakers and microphone, or exchanging data in short distances with Bluetooth, you can do it with Xadow GSM+BLE. As the heart of RePhone kit Create, the Xadow GSM+BLE is built around the powerful System-On-Chip (SOC) MT2502, offering a rich range of communication protocols - GSM, GPRS and Bluetooth (v4.0 and 2.1 dual mode). It supports quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz that covers any GSM network in the world. Simply insert a 2G Nano SIM card, then you are able to enchant things with cellular connectivity.
- Xadow GSM+BLE x1
- User Guide x1
- Based on the smallest commercial System-on-Chip (5.4mm x 6.2mm) currently on the market
- Open source and modular design
- Slim and small
- Built-in Xadow Connectors for easy pluggable FPC cables
- Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- Core module for most of RePhone Kits
- Perfect choice for long-distances and short-range communication
- Microcontroller: MT2502
- MCU Core: 32-bit ARM7EJ-STM RISC processor
- RAM: 4MB
- Flash Memory: 16MB
- Power Supply: 3.3 - 4.2V
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS: Class 12 modem
- Clock Speed: 260 MHz
- Connector: 35 PIN Connector & 11 PIN Connector for Xadow
- Interfaces: LCD, Audio, I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIOs etc.
- Dimensions: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1" X 0.8"
Xadow GSM + BLE
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-102040005
- Reward Points: 26
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £25.60
- Price in reward points: 300