Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
The Xadow NFC v2 features the most popular NFC chip-set on the market - a highly integrated transceiver module PN532. This chip set is very powerful and can be seen in most of smartphones and NFC devices. It can be used to read and write to tags and cards, acting like NFC tags. Currently we've developed Arduino libraries to support reading and writing to MIFARE Class and MIFARE Ultralight Card. The board also adopts the new 11 PIN Xadow connector to improve the flexibility of module connections.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is the set of protocols for the communication of electronic devices that are close proximity to each other (typically 10cm or less). Full NFC devices usually have three working mode:
- Card Emulation: typically used in entrance card, or in smartphones to let them acts like smart cards to perform payment process or ticketing
- Reader/Writer Mode: used to read the information stored in the NFC tags
- Peer-to-peer Mode : used for data exchanging between devices
- Xadow NFC v2 x1
- FPC Cable 11 PIN x2
- Open source and modular design
- Slim and small
- Built-in 11 PIN Xadow Connectors for full flexible connection with other Xadow Modules
- Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- Microcontroller: Kinetis KL02
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex -M0+CPU
- Power Supply: 3.3 ? 6V (via breakout pins)
- Flash: 32 KB
- SRAM: 4 KB
- Working Current: 5mA at standby; 55mA when read/write
- Radio Frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Supported protocols: ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and ISO/IEC 14443 Type B
- Max Operating Distance: ~28mm depending on the current antenna size.
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Xadow NFC v2
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-113040010
- Reward Points: 21
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: £20.85
- Price in reward points: 300