Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED
- Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
How to Use
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
- Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
- Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
Weight: 0.021 kg
- Infrared LED Board x 1 (Only 1 LED is included, it's recommended to buy 2 pieces when using with Raspberry Pi cameras, both the left and right sides)
- Screws x 2
Infra-Red LED Board
- Brand: Waveshare
- Product Code: WVSHARE-68
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £6.18
- Price in reward points: 100