Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
Light sensors are probably one of the most common sensors in life, they can be found in your laptop, phone or home lighting system. A light sensor measures the level of light in a room or ambient light in a space.
This analog light sensor uses LX1972 as its ambient light sensing part, with spectral response that closely emulates human eyes. It helps you to to detect the light density and reports the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trigger other units on your Arduino project.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Temperature Stable
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Output with Low Fitler (<50Hz)
- Supply Voltage: DC 3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~80°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 800Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 3.6V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22 mm
- Analog Light Sensor LX1972 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Analog Light Sensor - LX1972
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-SEN0172
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: £4.67
- Price in reward points: 100