Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
Light sensors are probably one of the most common sensors in life, they can be found in your laptop, phone or home lighting system. A light sensor measures the level of light in a room or ambient light in a space.
This module uses a special ambient light detector (TMET6000) with spectral response that closely emulates the human eye. It can detect the light density and report the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trigger other units on your Arduino project.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Supply Voltage: DC 3.3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~85°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 5000 Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 5V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22 mm
- Ambient Light Sensor TMET6000 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Analog Ambient Light Sensor - TEMT6000
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-SEN0043
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £6.98
- Price in reward points: 100