To keep the indoor plants alive and well is no easy task. Plants are like people - they need nutritious soil, the right temperature, adequate sunshine and water for healthy growth.
Many electronics beginners who are getting started with Arduino and tinkering with the environment would start their first project of making a plant growing system.
Here we provide one-stop solution to get your started with your own plant care system.
- Plug and play. No soldering. No breadboard.
- The functional kit can detect the temperature, soil moisture, and sunlight intensity as well as automatically water the plant
- Getting started quickly with the step by step tutorial, check our Recipe to learn more
- 1x Grove - Base Shield: The expansion board to connect Groves with your Arduino
- 1x Grove – Temp & Humi Sensor: To detect the temperature and humidity
- 1x Grove – Moisture Sensor: To detect the soil moisture
- 1x Grove – Sunlight Sensor: To detect illumination intensity
- 1x Grove – OLED Display 1.12": To display parameters
- 1x Grove - Encoder: To adjust knob
- 1x Grove - Button: To adjust parameters
- 1x Grove - Relay: To control water pump
- 1x Grove – Water Flow Sensor: To detect the speed and volume of water flow
- 1x 12V Water Pump: To pump the water
Grove Smart Plant Care Kit for Arduino
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-110060130
- Reward Points: 70
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: £66.83
- Price in reward points: 800