Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
Grove – Multichannel Gas sensor is a environment detecting sensor with a built in MiCS-6814 which can detect many unhealthful gases, and three gases can be measured simultaneously due to its three channels. It can help you to monitor the concentration which more than one gas.
This sensor is belong to Grove system, and you can plug it onto the Base shield and work with Arduino directly without any jumper wires. The interface of it is I2C, so plug it onto the I2C port of Base shield, then you can start to work it.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Detectable gases:Carbon monoxide (CO) , Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) , Hydrogen (H2) , Ammonia (NH3) , Methane (CH4) , etc.
- Voltage: 3.1~ 5.25V
- Ripple(@Max Power): 80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision : 10Bits
- I2C Rate: 100kHz
- VIL(@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH(@I2C): 2.31~5.2V
- 1 x Grove – Multichannel Gas Sensor
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable
Gas Multichannel Sensor (Grove)
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-101020088
- Reward Points: 41
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £39.85
- Price in reward points: 500