devDuino Sensor Node v4 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system. Unlike the versions 1 / 2 / 3 there is now a built-in temperature and humidity sensors.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor HTU21D (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C, relative Humidity: 0-100%, accuracy ± 2%)
- ISP programming interface (recommended)
- Serial programming interface
- Built-in clock button
- Built-in LED green (user configurable)
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from one element CR123A (not included)
- Dimensions 30 x 65 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V4 – 1 pcs.
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1 pcs.
DevDuino Sensor Node (Atmega328) v4
- Brand: Devicter
- Product Code: DEVICTER-103990074
- Reward Points: 30
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £30.42
- Price in reward points: 400