Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We hope to start shipping orders in Nov 2018.
EcoDuino is evolving. The EcoDuino now has an enclosure so it is protected from water splashes and safe to use beside your plants. The Ecoduino has an Atmega32U4 which eliminates the requirement for an adapter. Sketches can simply be uploaded via Micro USB just like the Arduino Leonado. Another improvement is that the DS18B20 sensor is now directly supported.
EcoDuino is designed to help you grow plants by using a series of microcontrollers, sensors and actuators. Sensors are used to collect data which can show you plant conditions like temperature, humidity, light intensity, etc...
EcoDuino can even message you and tell you how your plants are doing through wireless communications. It will also water your plants automatically when they are thirsty, or at a pre-determined interval. The management user interface is up to you, whether you use a PC or mobile app.
The EcoDuino is that it is developed based on Arduino which means you can not only program EcoDuino in Arduino IDE environment but also use any Arduino compatible hardware in your EcoDuino system. The possibilities are endless and your plant management system can grow.
Note: The cables packaged with the sensors is not correct, we suggest you use the orange cables attached.
- Board power supply: 6~12V DC
- Micro controller: Atmega32U4
- Terminal for interfacing a carbon rod (Soil moisture sensor)
- Terminal for interfacing a motor or a solenoid valve
- Potentiometer to set the threshold soil moisture value of watering
- 5 analog I/O ports, 6 digital I/O ports
- Xbee slot (using Serial1)
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm screw terminal
- Board dimensions: 61x52mm
- Board weight: 15g
- Diving pump power supply: 3.5~12V DC
- Pumping head: 220cm
- Flow capacity: 100-350L/H
- Power range: 0.5W-5W
- Pump dimensions: 38x38x29mm
- Pump weight: 125g
- Auto flower watering control board (1 unit)
- Enclosure (1 unit)
- Moisture Sensor (SEN0114) (1 unit)
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor (DFR0067) (1 unit)
- Water tube (1 unit)
- Immersible pump (1 unit)
- 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack (FIT0141) (1 unit)
- Micro USB cable (FIT0265) (1 unit)
- Screw driver flat head (1 unit)
- Screw driver phillips head (1 unit)
- DC adapter-Female (2 units)
- Cable (2 units)
- XBee 1mW Wire Antenna (TEL0014)
EcoDuino - automated plant growing kit
- Brand: DFRobot
- Product Code: DFR-KIT0003
- Reward Points: 57
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £54.29
- Price in reward points: 600