Taking a break
We're taking a break moving shop and hope to be back soon. We will ship orders on 2018-07-25.
The HCHO Sensor is a semiconductor VOC gas sensor. It is based on the WSP2110 where conductivity changes with the concentration of VOC gas in air. The conductivity is converted to an output signal that corresponds to the gas concentration. This sensor has a very high sensitivity and stability. It can detect the gas with concentration up to 1ppm. It’s suitable for detecting formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and other volatile components. This product can be used to detect harmful gas in the home environment. Therefore, it’s a good assistant for you to improve indoor environment quality of life.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.3V
- Target Gases: HCHO, Benzene, Toluene, Alcohol
- Concentration Range: 1~50 ppm
- Sensor Resistance Value (Rs): 10KO-100KO (in 10ppm HCHO)
- Sensitivity: Rs (in air)/Rs (10ppm HCHO)=5
Gas Sensor - HCHO - Grove
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-101020001
- Reward Points: 12
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.73
- Price in reward points: 200