Taking a break
We're taking a break and will be back soon. We will ship orders on 2017-07-03.
This fingertip pulse oximeter for home or hospital is a portable and non-invasive device for spot-check of:
1) blood O2 saturation (SPO2) also called oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin and,
2) pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients.
This fingertip pulse oximeter features small size, low power consumption, convenient operation and portability. It is only necessary for the user to put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will show oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
It has been proven in clinical experiments that it also features high precision and repeatability. It utilizes a pair of small light-emitting diodes (LEDs) facing a photodiode through a fingertip. One LED is red, with wavelength of 660 nm, and the other is infrared with a wavelength of 940 nm.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use, accurate, lightweight, pocket-sized solution to monitor your blood oxygen levels and heart pulse rate anywhere and at any time, then this is the device for you. It is a simple to use solution that tens of thousands of healthcare professionals and patients alike worldwide are already using.
You need to be aware that the use of any finger pulse oximeters for below certain levels (SpO2 level below 70%) the readings can be less accurate. Not for use during sporting activity. Not suitable for anyone with an allergy to rubber as it has rubber parts. Please consult your GP before using medical devices for diagnosis purposes. Oxygen saturation is a very important parameter for the Respiratory Circulation System. Many respiratory diseases can result in oxygen saturation being lowered in human blood. Therefore, it is very important to know the oxygen saturation of a patient so that doctors can find problems in a timely manner.
- Can be used in: hospital, home, community medical treatment, sports healthcare, etc.
- Can measure SPO2 and PR accurately.
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bargraph display
- Low battery indicator
- Four directions and eight display modes
- Low power consumption; Auto power off when no signal.
- Pulse sound function
- Alarm function
- Small volume, light, convenient to carry
- Size: 83 x 77 x 50mm
- CE Approved
1. Install two AAA batteries into battery compartment correctly.
2. Place damp over finger nail as the following diagram.
3. Insert one finger into rubber hole of the Oximenter fully.
4. Press the switch once on the front panel
5. Finger and body should not tremble during measuring
6. Read correspondent date from display screen
- Brand: Jumper Medical
- Product Code: JPD-500A
- Reward Points: 21
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £21.36
- Price in reward points: 300