What are CT sensors?
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~30A AC
- Output Mode: 0~1V
- Non-linearity: ±1%
- Build-in sampling resistance(RL): 62O
- Turn Ratio: 1800:1
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ +70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
Non-Invasive AC Current Sensor (30A max)
- Brand: Seeedstudio
- Product Code: SEEED-101990028
- Reward Points: 11
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £11.97
- Price in reward points: 200